Pod setting recommendations

The band I'm in is playing a riverboat cruise gig next week and the
stage area is so small I may not be able to fit an amp on there with
all the rest of the band equipment and will probably play through the
p.a.  While I've played straight through the p.a. often enough and can
set up a decent sound and get good tone, I've borrowed a Pod 2.0 from a
guitar-player friend of mine and want to give that a try.

Any of you experienced with the Pod have favorite settings you'd like
to share?  Also, anything to avoid or watch out for on the little
beast?  I'm going to take the Pod to practice tomorrow night and
experiment with it through our p.a. system.

>shameless plug mode<
Any of you that might be attending the Big Muddy Blues Festival in St.
Louis this weekend, we are performing Sunday night, 6:30 p.m. on the
Embassy Suite's Stage.  Come by and say "hi".  I'll be the one with the
harmonicas.   :-)

Thank's all,

Howard