Bassman tranny question

Hi guys,
OK, so I broke down and bought a 1960 4 10 Bassman that previously
belonged to my good friend Bullet Bill Tarsha.  Anyway, it has both
transformers changed (does sound great anyway)  done ages ago, anyone
have any recommendation for good  correct style replacements?  I'm
thinking about a Hoffman power transformer which is basically a clone
of the original Triad, but need a good output transformer too.
Suggestions appreciated.  Incidentally, due to the cash I laid out for
this I will probably be having a sale of assorted other amps, mics and
miscellaneous  harp stuff so I can partly justify the purchase; I will
post a brief list in about a week for those interested. Thanks in
advance,
John