Bassman RI point to point upgrade

Hi all. I just wanted to let anyone who may be thinking of upgrading =
their Bassman that I offer=20
custom point to point kits that are ready to drop in and go. These kits =
are not a bag of parts,=20
they are fully assembled and only need to be wired to the tube sockets =
and transformers. They=20
are identical to the original 1959 5F6-A in both layout and values as =
well as the cloth wiring. All=20
of the pots are pre-wired and ready to bolt right in to your chassis. =
These kit's also have an=20
adjustable bias which is great for harp. It allows you to idle your =
tubes hotter and really drive=20
them. I sell this kit for $190 and can install it for you for an =
additional $50. If you need more info=20
or pictures, e-mail me at 10hole@xxxxxxxxxxxx .

Peace,
Scooter