From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of dfwhoot
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 4:08 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SPAH 2003

I just wanted to thank everyone that came to Texas for this years SPAH
event. It was so awesome just to have all of my ole friends in my backyard
and at one of the best conventions ever. We here at the Hoot Organization
hope you feel this way to. We worked our butts off trying to put our first
one together and feel pleased that all the reports we have heard have been
positive. If for any reason you feel that we could improve in some area,
please let us know .

Now let's all get ready for SPAH 2004 in St Louis----My God it's less than a
year away already...........Jerl Welch

- --