From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of The Bernadettes
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 10:21 AM
To: Harp-L (Posting)
Subject: To harp retailers: who's got XB-40's??

I would like to know of all the various harp retailers who lurk on this
list, who currently is stocking and shipping the new XB-40 Extreme
Bender, and in what keys?  Feel free to spam me off-list, though I'm
sure there are others on-list who would probably like to know also.

Thanks,
Don D.

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org