  From: Dutch Martin
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 4:26 AM
  Subject: What Harp(s) Does Kim Wilson Play?

  Kim Wilson is one of my favorite blues harp players.  I would be
interested to know what his diatonic and chromatic harp(s) of choice are
(Marine Band? Chromonica?).

  Dutch

- --
  MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month. -- Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH,
http://www.spah.org Hosted by ValuePricehosting.com,
http://www.valuepricehosting.com