Additions to the XB-40 article

Hi, fellow mouthorganists.

Just two additional comments on the XB-40

The reedplates are securely screwed together by exactly 10 screw, being =
6 near the mouthpiece and 4 longer screws at the back of the harp. The =
screws seem not to be of brass at all, but of brass-plated steel, which =
should minimize the interaction of two different metals, avoiding =
corrosion.

Secondly, I figured out the problems with my 2 draw bend and my 10th =
hole. The reed is hitting the coverplates when I bend very intensively =
on the 2 draw, and I think I=B4ll be able to improve the sound of hole =
10 by readjusting the gaps of the aux reeds.

Best regards,
Fernando Bresslau