Fwd: Spah Reports?

jazmaan wrote:
> Ok, how about a Spah report somebody?

I hardly took time out to sleep for the past week, let alone sit in
front of a computer!  Gimme a chance to catch up at work, and I'll
write something looooong about my experience.

I will say that it included some of the most magical moments of my
harmonica life, including an impromptu hallway jam with William
Galliston and Mike Turk, a lounge jam with Rob Paparozzi and Rosco
(and others too numerous to remember them all) and a Saturday night
blues jam with Joe Filisko (who played some VERY tasty hoochie
coochie into a bar glass), Rosco, George Brooks, Richard Sleigh,
Larry Isenberg, and a host of the famous and merely infamous.

There's nothing like a place where you can stop in the lobby bar to
compare hand sizes will Phil Wiggins.

Man, I need some rest...

- -tim