FS: Romel Custom 16 Hole Chromatic

Hello there,
I have a Customised straight tuned 16 hole chromatic harmonica for sale.  Bill
Romel built the custom silver plated mouthpiece and custom clear lucite comb.
The reedplates are individually screwed down.  It has solid steel rod cover
struts.  Its been tuned and tweaked for consistant response by Bill Price.

Hardly played since I had Bill build it, the price is only US$450.
I no longer use 16 hole chromatics so I'm letting go of this one.

Best regards
G.