Re: custom diatonic harps / first chromatic

In a message dated 8/17/03 10:51:54 PM, nonidesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>Also, I need to buy a chromatic ( my first) for playing amplified blues.
>Any
>recommendations on that as well (stock and/or custom)? Going for that Little
>Walter sound. Most of the photos I've seen of him holding one look like
>an
>old Hohner 64(?)

Hi David,
I do restoration and sales of vintage chromatics and diatonics.
If you are looking for a wood comb 280 like Little Walter played I have NOS
(new old stock) models for sale.

Most that you find used, usually, have a cracked comb which can be repaired.

 The ones I have are new, unassembled and made to order. They sell for
$225-75 depending on the vintage and model.

You can check my website below. Used harps I price according to condition and
other factors so no two are the same price.

take care

Michael "Fathead" Easton
Chromatic and diatonic repair and restoration @
http://www.harmonicarepair.com