harp-friendly store eastern long island?

I'm visiting on eastern Long Island (no, not the Hamptons!), closer to Riverhead.  Does anyone know of a music store there (here) that might be interesting for a harp player to visit?  A place with some harps, mics, amps, effects.  My fantasy: custom and vinatge harp mics/amps (yeah, right!).  I figure it's worth asking......  Even just a full service music store would probably be worth a visit (being from Wyoming).   Thanks!  --john k.
(and thanks for previous gracious help on speaker questions.)

Do you Yahoo!?