Fwd: Re: [HarpTalk] Re: Who did Jeff Carp play with?

Didn't he also play second harp on "Blue Feeling Today" on Charlie
Musselwhite's "Memphis Woman" on Vanguard circa 1970?

Winslow

- --- In harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Carroll Tipper" <ctipper@xxxx>
wrote:
Jeff Carp Discography:

      Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck &...  Blue Eyed Blues: Charly Blues...
(1992)
Harmonica
      Eric Clapton  In the Blues with E.C., Pt. 1 (2002) Harmonica
      Earl Hooker  Don't Have to Worry (1969) Harmonica
      Earl Hooker  Simply the Best (1999) Harmonica
      John Lee Hooker  John Lee Hooker Sings the Blues (1961)
Harmonica
      John Lee Hooker  Urban Blues [Bonus Tracks] (1967) Harmonica
      John Lee Hooker  Best of John Lee Hooker 1965-1974 (1992)
Harmonica
      Lightnin' Hopkins  Lightnin'! (1967) Harmonica
      Lightnin' Hopkins  In the Key Lightnin' Hopkins (2002) Harmonica
      Lightnin' Hopkins  Lightnin' Hopkins 1947-1969  Harmonica
      Howlin' Wolf  London Howlin' Wolf Sessions... (1971) Harmonica
      Howlin' Wolf  London Revisited (1974) Harmonica
      Howlin' Wolf  Chess Box (1991) Harmonica
      Howlin' Wolf  His Best, Vol. 2 (1999) Harmonica
      Howlin' Wolf  London Howlin' Wolf Sessions... (2003) Harmonica
      Howlin' Wolf  20th Century Masters - Millennium... (2003)
Harmonica
      Various Artists  London Howlin' Wolf Sessions  Harmonica
      Soulful Strings  String Fever (1969) Harmonica
      Muddy Waters  Muddy & the Wolf (1974) Harmonica
      Muddy Waters  Chess Box (1990) Chromatic Harmonica
      Muddy Waters  Anthology: 1947-1972 (2001) Harmonica
      Various Artists  Fathers & Sons [Chess] (1982) Harmonica,
Chromatic
Harmonica