Harmonica Break-in

I am wondering just what type of break-in is necessary for a harmonica?
I notice that Best Lil' Harphouse is suggesting Suzuki harmonicas
require several hours of gentle breathing/chording before attempting to
really reef on the harp. Is this recommended for all harmonicas?

On another note, I just promptly received three of the new Bushman Delta
Frost harmonicas Harp Depot, and I put one to test extensively last
night (with no break-in period). I may have found my Holy Grail of
harmonicas. It has, in my humble opinion, great tone, response, feel and
looks! Plus, it comes with steel cover plates which is a consideration
for players like me whom suffer from nickel allergies. It's too early to
say if the reeds will last as long as a Lee Oskar; only time will tell.
I do know that they will be the first harps I grab from my case whenever
I play.