RE: Mics and "acoustic" harmonica

Ben Poole wrote:
"Now I am starting a new gig with a country band and need a
clean,natural harmonica tone.  The problem is getting a microphone to
pick up
this tone."

Ben, check my website at the URL below.  In addition to the Pro Pages,
which include several setups used by pros that address this issue
(including Tom Ball's, Jellyroll Johnson's, and Mike Stevens's stage
setups, any of which represent the state of the art in acoustic onstage
setups), there is a wonderful piece by Tom Ball on how to set up an
acoustic harp onstage.  If those don't do it, I dunno what will.

Regards, Richard Hunter
http://www.hunterharp.com