Re: Rick Estrin & Magic Dick

> jandkday@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> <<  J. Geils sounds better as a pop band IMHO. >>
To which The Gatorman replied:
> i've always liked both.  i think "centerfold" is neither the worst or best
> thing they ever recorded.  nor is "whammer jammer
- ---I agree with Steven.In fact I think J. Geils did some interesting stuff
in that period;I particularly liked a record they did called "Monkey
Island."
    Magic Dick's harmonica work during said period was some of his best and
certainly some of his most innovative,IMO.
   WVa Bob