Re: Renee geyer, harp and the voice doco

The Renee Geyer album is pretty good - it doesn't suffer from lack of
harp. Not everybody loves harp as much as we do, lol.
My beef with the voice doco (I only saw the one on female vocalists)
was that it was merely a catalogue of singers. There was hardly
anything about technique etc. It was just, "there was x, then y, z was
a good singer, then..." snore. A shame, really.
cheers
Andrew