XB-40 under the Southern Cross

I have just received a nice packet from Mr. Epping with my new XB-40 in A,
and some other nice gifts.

I haven´t had the opportunity to play it more than 2, 3 minutes, since
everybody is asleep here at home, but I just wanted to know that I´m really
very impressed with the new possibilities this lovely instrument offers.

Next steps are to play it for a day or two, and, as it befits a precision
mechanics technician and engineer-to-be, open it up to see it´s inner parts.

Again my most sincere thanks to Mr. Epping,
Fernando Bresslau, really "begeistert", maravilhado and awed.
São Paulo - Brazil.