Re: Renee Geyer album harp solo

Thank Andrew,

thats really funny as I couldn't see him because he had sunglasses - and a cap (I think)

here i was thinking it was some up and coming young rookie!

well I am certainly not going to argue with their choice of hamonica player (do they realise what they had in the studio- I doubt it) - it's a shame they only got him for the one as it's real sweet - comes back to the old 'respect' thing i think.

>>> Andrew Wimhurst <awimhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 08/19/03 07:54am >>>

Hi Mark,
It was Brendan Power, and he only plays on one song.
cheers
Andrew

>    Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 00:06:17 +1000
>    From: Mark Crowley <Mark.Crowley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Renee Geyer album harmonica solo - Morning Glory
>

> Hi,
>
> just about to go to bed when a promo pops up on ABC tv (australia) for
> Renee Geyer's new album "tenderland(?)"
>
> They were showing a track called "Morning Glory" and they even
> featured a very nice harmonica solo - all upper end too - anybody down
> here know who the player was and if they have any more stuff on the
> album?
>

> (c'mon, 'fess up if yr out there.)

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org