Re: Renee Geyer album harp solo

In a message dated 8/18/03 5:55:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
awimhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> It was Brendan Power, and he only plays on one song.

Brendan is the best guest harmonica artist for 1 or 2 songs on a CD that I've
heard.

He plays on Mary Black's "Speaking With the Angel". The tune "Cut By Wire"
has an unbelievably beautiful harmonica solo and accompaniment.

Brendan became one of my heros after experiencing him with Dean McGraw at the
Minneapolis Summit.

The Iceman