harp depot

Just a note to say Harp Depot has issued the promised Visa credit
about which I'd complained in a prior harp-L note, complete with
an apology and an explanation for its tardiness.

The credit is of a charge for an unshipped item, back-ordered
through no fault of Harp Depot. Harp Depot assures me they'll
fill my order from the first manufacturer's shipment received and
will charge me only upon its fulfillment.

I asked Harp Depot to please fill my order even if that first lot
omitted my desired key, by substituting a neighboring key. They
consented, and I'm grateful for their flexibility and earnestness
in doing so.

John Thaden
Little Rock AR