custom diatonic harps / first chromatic

I am getting to the point (in my wallet) where I want to buy custom
diatonics to use as my "workhorse" harps. This has probably been an
over-beaten topic in a hundred threads before, but can I get recommendations
on some of the people out there doing this type of work and selling them?
I don't know if this helps dial it in a little more for a response, but I
usually play SP20s at gigs (I love playing Marine bands in acoustic settings
but I use SP20's as my job harps on stage).

Also, I need to buy a chromatic ( my first) for playing amplified blues. Any
recommendations on that as well (stock and/or custom)? Going for that Little
Walter sound. Most of the photos I've seen of him holding one look like an
old Hohner 64(?)

Thanks