Re: Chris Turner

Richard Hunter wrote:

>Turner and I recorded several hours of material together, some of which
>I have released previously in cassette format under the title "The
>Constellation Special Meets the Nova Express".  The music was extremely
>high energy, sometimes to the point of audience discomfort, and it drew
>on all the sources mentioned previously.  Lovers of the classical
>avant-garde were blown away by it.

Any chance that this material might be issued on CD at some point? Or
perhaps as downloadable .mp3s? I have my credit card standing by
ready...

BTW, Chris teaches harp at the Meadowlark Music Camp. Not sure if
there will be any vacancies left for this year, but  if you fancy a
week of learning in rural Maine, it may be worth asking:

http://www.meadowlarkmusiccamp.com/

 -- Pat.