Harp Depot problems

I don't want to perpetuate this thread, but I'm going to add my 2 cents.

John had a heluva time filling an order for me.  A business decision on his part, and the oft-mentioned supply/delivery problems of a certain harp manufacturer who shall remain nameless, combined to make for a long wait.

At no time was John less than completely out-front about the delays and problems. He admitted his mistakes.  He offered to cancel the order and credit my charge card, but I told him I could wait.

I did lose it one day, though, when I called during business hours and all I got was the answering machine, and frustrated, I left an intemperate message.  I later apologized, after 2 very large men in dark suits parked a big dark sedan in front of my house. They weren't the Blues Brothers!

In the end I got the harps.  I appreciate John's devotion to harp players, and his patience in being a small businessman in a niche market.  I know it can't be easy.

One suggestion, John - Your revised website opening page still shows Friday hours - hope you can update that - it'll save you from nasty messages on your machine.

KL