First Gig Report

Re: mic repairJust wanted to give a public pat on the back to our own =
Dennis Alters.  Dennis is an occasional contribitor here on harp-l and a =
friend I met in June 2002 at one of David Barrett's workshops.  Dennis =
and his band, Dennis & the Alternators, had their VERY 1st gig last =
night at a club in San Diego County called Fat Katz.  I made the 1 hour =
drive down from Orange County and walked into a half empty club a half =
hour before the show started.  By the time things had clicked into gear =
about 150 people had filed into the club and there was standing room =
only.  Dennis and his crew played several hours of hard drivin rock and =
blues with an occasional slow tune thrown in the mix.  I was extremely =
impressed at the quality of the music this band was putting out, =
considering the fact that this was their premier gig.  They had em =
dancing in the aisles. You could tell the band was having a great time =
and I'm sure Dennis is walking around with a big smile on his face =
today.

Good job buddy!
Mark Wilson  =20