Re: XB-40 Report!

<<<<<<<<<<< If it turns out to be a durable instrument and is affordable to
repair I'll definitely be picking up some additional keys in the near
future.

>Mark Wilson

This is crucial to me.  With the XB-40 price more than double the price of
Sp20s/LOs, I want to know if the reeds will last as well as, say, LO reeds,
because if they don't, and last only as long as Sp20s for example, then this
harp is going to be an expensive proposition for me.  The cost of
replacement plates will be a very important factor.  I shall be listening
out for other opinions before I take the plunge.  Call me Mr Cautious.

Steve Shaw.

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger