Omnibender

   Got my key of C Hohner XB-40, the Omnibender,
yesterday from Coast to Coast. I played around
with it for a while and it appears that once it's
broke in and I get the hang of it, it will indeed
be a much more flexible harp than anything I've
ever had before. Whether I can master playing it
is another issue entirely. But I'm pleased so far
and now know what will likely be my travel ax on
our trip to London next month. It appears one
could play in just about any key on this baby, if
one could get that fluid in using it. I'll work
on becoming a better Omnibender on our trip. Will
let y'all know the results of further playing
when I know what they are ...

Harpy Webtrails, Bob Loomis