slap-o-matic mics FROM THE SOURCE

Hi all. I've seen a lot of talk about the S-O-M's lately so I figured that
I'd chime in.
Back when Astatic stopped making the elements I pretty much quit making my
mic's.
Unfortunately it became too hard to get parts and I couldn't find the time
to make the
mic's with a quick enough turn around. Since the demise of the S-O-M I've
embarked
on an entirely new journey that may be of interest to some of you. About 2
years ago I
decided to get into building tube amps. I hired an engineer from another
well known
harp amp company (don't ask, I can't say) and after a good year plus I was
still holding
my $%@* waiting for the right model. At this point I decided to design the
amp myself.
I will be releasing a harp amp to the open market within the next few weeks
that is unlike
anything that you've seen or heard yet. The amp is loud with great tone and
feel and it's
design is quite different as well. As for the SOM's, there is one on ebay
right now that I was
able to make from spare part's but they are basically finished. As for the
amp, keep your eye's
peeled for the hottest harp specific amp to hit the market. It'll give you
what all of the other's
lacked and more.

Peace,
Scooter