Re: Rod Piazza at Bill's Blues, Evanston IL

Aloha all,

I've been lurking and absorbing for a few months now and had to jump in
on this one.
Rod and Co. are a must for the blues harp fan. When I go to visit back
on the mainland I always check The Mighty Flyers site to see when I
should plan my trip...doesn't allways work out but It's an extra special
trip when it does. I've had the pleasure of living close to Dana Point
when they played the old brew pub down there a LOT :) I'll never get
tired of the shows they put on...Can't see how they keep it up after all
this time! WHAT A SHOW!!!
If you get the chance catch the show!

Aloha,
Doug

P.S.Did I forget to mention that Rod is my hero ;-)