Lips

Thanks to all who gave such good advice on this topic, both on- and
off-list.  About 10 minutes after I posted the message my hard disk went
into total and irreversible melt-down, which is my excuse for not
responding.  However, after a day today of technological toil, I'm up and
running again, apparently with three times as many gigabytes (???).

Incidentally, my dry lip problems were definitely not caused by alcohol that
day - just for once I was bone-dry.  Very rare.

All the best

Steve Shaw.

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica