From: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 9:23 AM
To: harp-l-digest@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: harp-l-digest V10 #266

harp-l-digest         Tuesday, August 12 2003         Volume 10 : Number 266

Subjects in this issue are:

Re: Hering Vintage 1923
Re: Canned Heat
Re: Music iin the Movies
The Blues Site - Chat Tonight!
Re: Canned Heat
Re: SPAH Convention Question
Harmonica in  the Movies question
Daily Almanac - August 11
Richard Hunter free music download for August 2003
Re: Harmonica in  the Movies question
Re: Richard Hunter free music download for August 2003
THE BLUES on PBS (long)
Lots of Blues Harp!
RE: Harmonica in  the Movies question
Re: THE BLUES on PBS (long)
Harp Commander
Inquiry: Film Score: Flim Flam Man
Re: THE BLUES on PBS (long)
Re: Inquiry: Film Score: Flim Flam Man
Re: Harmonica in  the Movies question
Does making up words help create harp solos?
Re: Blues Blaster Harmonica Mic??
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 07:41:54 -0400
thanks; but can you tell me how to get....?
Re: Does making up words help create harp solos?
Daily Almanac - August 12