Concerning Canned Heat in Santa Clarita

To any of you who know:

Is Stanley Behrens using one of the Shure 545 series mikes here:

http://www.bassharp.com/cannedheat.htm

specifically,,here:

http://www.bassharp.com/canheat05.htm

I've been using a 57beta and a 520DX. The Green Bullet is a bit bulkier =
than I'd prefer, and the 57beta (the heavier duty version) is nice, but =
straight, and tends to want to make me bow down from the weight out =
there in front. I haven't tried the 545 yet, but it looks attractive, =
balanced in weight and small enough to cup sufficiently, unlike the =
Bullet.

Any comments on the 545, versus the others?

Bob Laughlin,,,the "other" Bob