re: Info request (nine below zero)

Hi All:

Carlos and the Iceman wrote:

>Here is a request from Carlos Del Junco, who is developing a KILLER solo version of "Nine Below Zero" by Sonny Boy II.......

><<ask the folks in harp-l if anone knows of a british recording of Sonny Boy in the mid to late sixties playing with a >>>>
>british band in Europe âEUR" he ends up doing (apparently because he hates the band) a bunch of tunes solo âEUR" and this, >>
>according to a friend of mine is the only recorded version of him playing Nine Below Zero just by himself.>>

>The Iceman

Don't have any British SBWII but I still get goosebumps when I think about Kim Wilson doing Nine Below Zero solo
at the Harmonica Summit at the biker bar. If I recall correctly, Carlos and the Iceman were in the audience as well.
Hope they were taking notes!

Can't wait for new stuff from Carlos. Especially if he's doing stuff like solo Sonny Boy.

lefty.