Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 07:41:54 -0400

I have registered to receive mail from you and as a harp player love all the
incite and information that is passed on BUT as my computer is being filled
with junk mail every day from some sponsor that got my address and with the
addition of HARP-L adding to it is overwhelming and would like to cancel my
subscription till I figure out how to stop all this crap from clogging up my
e-mail ad then be able to re-sign up to HARP-L. Is there a link I can go to
to unsubscribe for the time being?
regrettably yours
TC

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.