Does making up words help create harp solos?

Hi all,

I think that making up a  few lyrics to go with your heavy duty
improvisations helps to hang an emotion on the improvisation.  It helps
guide your note choices, making your solos more coherent.  What do you guys
think?

    In pursuant to this I'd like to offer a somewhat tangential exercise.
Or, to put it another way: Could you guys help me write some lyrics?

  I'm working online with Willy the Blues Oracle at
www.bluesharp.org/bb/bluesmuse/forum.shtml to create some more lyrics for a
song I"m calling "Rockin' Like Little Walter".   You can hear the song about
half way down on www.bluesharp.org/jam02/jamlisten.shtml  .

Here are some of the words I started out with:

Out in the country baby, way out of sight
Made out of lumber they found very late at night.

(spoken in the turnaround) It's a juke joint! Do you wanna go? All right!

Let's shake the can now baby lets play guitar.
Let's make the band real happy let's fill the jar.

Cool Mr Harp Man, just stepped on his cord,
He jumped in the crowd and it's flashing like a sword.

(spoken) Yea, love that Mississippi chrome.

Hey Mr Drummer do you know any tricks
He's using his hands cause he broke all his sticks.
              . . .
And we are looking for more lyrics on any subject that fits the basic idea
of being in an old time Juke Joint and fits the rhythmic structure of the
song.    I know some of you guys are really good at writing lyrics.

Further Harp Content:  the song IS called "Rockin' Like Little Walter".

        --Rick B
          www.bluesharp.org