Re: Inquiry: Film Score: Flim Flam Man

Easy peasy, John!  Just head on over to your friendly neighborhood eBay
video shack.  It appears they have three copies on their shelves.  :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3341089123&category=1165
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3341375602&category=1165
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3341869614&category=1165

Good luck bidding!  :)
=[BOBBIE]=

||  h a r p  s p o k e n  h e r e  || SPAH Members Support Harp-L! ||