Richard Hunter free music download for August 2003

I've released my newest free piece of electric harmonica music, "The
EBCG Song", to my subscriber list.  The piece is a rock instrumental
with a big snaky groove and lots of unusual electric harmonica sounds
(the most unusual of which are used for accompaniment).  It's not blues,
but it's  clearly coming from the blues tradition, and blues players
who're interested in extending their sound via electronics should find
lots to interest them in this piece.  (The harmonica used is interesting
too: a Lee Oskar in Paddy Richter Minor tuning.)

Like all my free releases in the "Jacked In" series, this piece is only
available to subscribers.  If you want to subscribe for free, go to
http://www.hunterharp.com/freemus.html, read the terms, and send me an
email saying you understand the terms and want to subscribe.  That's
it.  You give me a valid email address, I give you new harmonica music.

Thanks and regards,
Richard Hunter
http://www.hunterharp.com