The Blues Site - Chat Tonight!

Appologies for the late notice!

I wanted to invite all of Harp-L to the online blues chat at The Blues Site
tonight! Most of us are harp players and it is very fun! Jason Ricci stoped
in last week and we keep a very cool list of regulars (most being harp
fanatics like ourself). The chat starts every Monday night at: 9pm Eastern
(8pm Central, 6pm Pacific). Every week is a sucessful chat, hope you all can
join in!

Note: I plan to post the link to the Kenzel & Hyde CD review in the chat.
Following that I will post the review to the list cause its got some hot
playing from Lynn Hyde (a fantastic harp player). See you in the chat!

Thanks,
Vince Cheney
The Blues Site http://thebluessite.com