Re: Harmonica in the Movies

There are many hundreds of instances of harmonica used in films, both on
camera and as background or theme music. In addition to the many films
that featured Tommy Morgan and other artists, we must not forget about
our good friend George Fiels, who is credited with the following, among
many:

"Breakfast at Tiffany's"
"Ruby Gentry"
"Raintree County"
"Paint Your Wagon"
"Goodbye My Lady"
"The Tall Man"

Also he has his CD available to lovers of Bach (which includes almost
everyone!), titled "The Bach Stops Here". It may be ordered thru my
website at http://www.bassharp.com/ace.htm. And I must remind everyone
that the albums are offered as a free service to all the artists on this
site, and all monies collected, except postage and sales tax when
applicable, are forwarded to the artists. The usual disclaimer applies.

Both George and Tommy are lurkers on Harp-L, so anyone wishing to make
comments to them, be assured they will be read. Let them hear your
appreciation for their music and contribution to the art.
- --
Danny Wilson - Santa Clarita, CA
BassHarp: http://www.bassharp.com
Dave McKelvy Trio: http://www.bassharp.com/mckelvy.htm