Jerry Murad Chromonica Book

This afternoon, whilst rummaging through the sheet music at Half Price
Books, my wife came across this harmonica book called "Jerry Murad's
Harmonicat - technique for the super chromonica", published by Pallma Music
Products Corp.- Chicago in 1949. The book is in mint condition and was
priced at a mere .98 !! When I got home I opened the cover and on the title
page it is signed: "To my friend Harry 'King' Cole, the very best, Jerry
Murad" !!! Inside are a bunch of pictures and info about the layout of the
chrom, basic theory, repair and some really cool arrangements. My questions
to all the experts out there are:
1. Does anyone know who Harry "King" Cole is?
2. What might the collector's value be of this, particularly since it is
signed?
3. (see 2. but it looks better to have 3 points) Should I put it in an acid
free bag and leave it alone or should  I go ahead and use it, since the
chart arrangements are very cool?

Actually, I guess I can just copy the charts if It's too valuable to use
daily.
/tim_d
.