  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: PL500@xxxxxxx=20

  I bought a Hering Vintage 1923 and have to say it is a harmonica that =
is truly not worth the money. The harp is leaky, metallic tasting, and =
has reeds that play and feel as though they were cut out of aluminum =
foil. I have seen many on the list rave about these harps ,but I have to =
say that it are way overblown (no pun intended). If you want a harp that =
plays like a Marine Band, buy a Marine Band. The Hering Vintage 1923 is =
a bad harmonica, and this is surprising coming from Hering which =
actually makes decent harps. I do not know how this model found its way =
out of the drawing board, but I wish it hadn't particularly from a =
company that knows better. Guys if you are on the fence, don't waste the =
dough.=20

  Andrew=20