From: "Mike and Beverly Rogers" <mbrogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 7:11 PM
Subject: Astatic JT 30 question

I just acquired this JT 30, used.  It has a hum.  The cable works with
another Audio Technika, just fine.  My son checked the wiring in the mic,
and it appears to be the same as on the schematic that he found on line.  He
thinks it's in the quarter inch shaft, on the other end.  It appears to not
be grounded, but he doesn't want to mess it up.  Any ideas?  Bullfrog