Re: Harp in NYC

Good harp things keep happening to me lately.   Thursday night, at a music
thing here at a local plaza where they are having music every THursday for the
rest of the summer, I stopped by to listen for a bit before work. The band was
a group of locals, friends of mine. The drummer put me on the spot by asking
if I had my harps along. I had two, a C and and a D. Anyway, they asked me up
and I played the last half hour, using the bass player's mic thru the PA.
   Anyway, this band is playing Saturday at a day-long Blues Festival
downtown and they asked me if I would show up and they would call me up to play a
few. I was going anyway, so it should be fun.
And tonight, earlier, I stopped by the local VFW to say hello to friends who
were playing .. they called me up to play bass, which I haven't done for
years. It was fun, despite the rustiness.
   Sometimes, things just keep falling together, I guess. So, wish my luck
with my harp adventure.

Steve "Moandabluz" Webb
still a fool for the harp