Re: ATTENTION!! HARMONICA TECH. PEOPLE AND HISTORIANS!

Hi Roger,

Congratulations on this fine opportunity.  Have you considered Alan Lomax's
classic field study The Land Where Blues Began.  Given your academic
interests I think you might find this reference not only interesting from a
factual statement but also extremly well written and correlated with the
music and video.  If I can be of further help please let me know.  We have an
informal harp players reading group down here in San Diego.

Kindest regards,

Doc

- --
Dennis Alters