Defective cassette

I recently purchased $150 worth of cassettes and CDs from you (your
invoice 028857, dated 07-22-03).

I am happy with most of the items, but one is defective and I would
like it to be replaced with a non-defective item.

The item I refer to is cassette SSBCT 462 - Gil Vandale-Festival de
Voyageur. The sound is extremely distorted when I play this cassette
(the others I bought sound fine). The music sounds very good, though,
so I'd like to be able to hear it properly.

What can you do to replace this item?

Thank you.

Winslow Yerxa