ATTENTION!! HARMONICA TECH. PEOPLE AND HISTORIANS!

Hello everyone,
I have an oppurtunity that is opening up to me very soon.  I will be working in conjunction with the Fresno Metropolitian Museum on a project that is going to combine Music, Art, Science, and hopefully History in a program to be integrated into schools in the greater Fresno area.  The program director wanted to use the harmonica in this project and I will not only be teaching how to play it, but also the history behind the harmonica as well as the scientific applications regarding metals, etc. and the actual physics of playing the instrument e.g. vibrations, airflow, etc.

What I am asking for is any information, or where I can get the information I need to put my part of this program together.  Yes, I will be doing a great deal of research on my own.  However, I would be a fool not to ask some of the harmonica historians, builders, and technicians out there for their input.

If any of you have any infomation or know where I can get the information I will need to put this together, please email me offlist.  I would appreciate any and all articles, ideas, or whatever information you might have that would help.

My many many thanks in advance.

regards and respect,
Roger Gonzales