Re: Bluegrass Harp was Walter 'Red' Parham

Pat Missin wrote...

> I think you are using a wider definition of bluegrass than most
> bluegrass aficionados would use.

You're right, I am abusing the term. What I'm really interested in is harp
players performing songs that are most commonly done by bluegrass/country
artists.

Tom Dooley
Ole Joe Clark
Whiskey Before Breakfast
Home Sweet Home

Just as examples...

Most non-musicians will refer to that as bluegrass even though it's not
technically accurate. I should be more careful when talking to musicians!!!

Didn't mean to go off on the 'definition of bluegrass', I was really just
fishing for artists/old recordings that people particulary liked.

Thanks for your replies and your patience Pat!

Tim Bennett
Indianapolis, IN