Re: Re: Harp in Brazilian 'Jazz' / Flamenco

I turned Hendrik onto a recording of Enrico back around 1995-96. I didn't
know he owned a club at the time. Enrico played a jazz gig in town around 1989
and I bought one of his lps. Enrico is also a great guitarist.

Speaking of Hendrik. He plays at the Harrisburg Hilton jazz lounge at least
once a year for 3-4 nights and the Sunday brunch.  The gig is free not counting
the expensive hotel drinks. I had fun hanging with Hendrik and his dry German
humor. I loaned him my prewar 270 to gig with while I worked on a few of his
chromes.

He is to chromatic reeds what Oscar Peterson is to piano strings. Takes no
survivors.
Including prewar reeds.:)

Mike

Chromatic and diatonic repair and restoration @