Re: XB-40s on ebay?

>Ok Now that I am a bit calmer than beforem,  I just get tired of
>seeing people doing this.

   Yeah Gonz, you were starting to scare me. I was sitting here saying
(to myself), "That's not MY Gonzo, he's always so cool & collected".

>  Why?

   Why indeed? D'jever notice how some people take pleasure out of
tossing a porcupine out onto a crowded dancefloor? OR, some
degenerates love to stick a "blue-tip" match under a sleeping Hobo's
shoe and light it?
   Just to get a "rise" out of people, that's the answer, OR SO I THOUGHT.

   BUT in reality, IF this homo (sapien) would have gotten a buyer,
that would have been a crime (theft by deception). Guess it's just
like the antique collectables business, you really GOTTA know your
schitt.

>I hope that many of you decide to email ebay about this and that we
>can find out who is doing this and more importantly, why.

   In the past, I have been guilty of saying I don't follow e-bay
because it's too "iffy". I was being too harsh, BUT episodes like
this one don't help the e-bay image at all and should be
investigated......smoey-joey