  From: IcemanLE@xxxxxxx=20
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 7:04 AM
  Subject: Re: Eva Cassidy ( no harp- content)

  In a message dated 8/4/03 3:27:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time, =
rdg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    Eva Cassidy's arrangement of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" has been =
an
    inspiration to me ever since I first heard it...total respect for =
the
    original, and a perfectly original "take" on the song at the same
    time.

    The old adage is "make a song your own"...she did.

  Holly Cole is a Canadian artist that also makes songs her own. An =
added bonus is the fact that Howard Levy plays harmonica on a few of her =
songs.

  The Iceman