Re: Eva Cassidy

One night a couple of years ago or so, I was playing
my harp (content) when Nightline came on.  They did a
half hour on Eva Cassidy.  I was so moved by the whole
thing that I put down my harp got on Amazon.com and
bought all the CDs.  I still have one in my CD player
in the car.  She's was a wonderful vocalist.

A few weeks later, Nightline replayed that episode
because they had received so many emails and letters
about her.  They don't do that very often.

Robert Gaustad